Indonesia is a must-do market for food manufacturing business now!
- Revenue in the Food & Beverages segment amounts to US$253m in 2018.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2018-2022) of 13.8%, resulting in a market volume of US$423m by 2022.
- User penetration is 11.3% in 2018 and is expected to hit 15.7% by 2022.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$8.34.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in in China (US$18,521m in 2018
(Source: The Statistica)