Indonesia is a must-do market for food manufacturing business now!
- Revenue in the Food & Beverages segment amounts to US$1,101m in 2019.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2019-2023) of 22.6%, resulting in a market volume of US$2,491m by 2023.
- User penetration is 16.9% in 2019 and is expected to hit 27.5% by 2023.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$24.14.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$22,102m in 2019)
(Source: The Statistica, Sept 2019)
Gross domestic product at current market prices from manufactures of food products and beverages in Indonesia from 2014 to 2018 (in trillion Indonesian rupiah)
In 2018, preliminary figures showed the GDP from manufactures of food products and a beverage in Indonesia was at about 927 trillion Indonesian rupiah.