Why Indonesia is a must-do market for Food & Beverage Industry?
- Revenue in the Food segment is projected to reach US$5,743m in 2022.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2022-2025) of 25.33%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$11,306m by 2025.
- With a projected market volume of US$91,208m in 2022, most revenue is generated in China.
- In the Food segment, the number of users is expected to amount to 49.4m users by 2025.
- User penetration will be 12.3% in 2022 and is expected to hit 17.2% by 2025.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) is expected to amount to US$167.14.